With eyelash lifting, we lift and curl the natural eyelashes. We do this with silicone pads and mild, but use effective products so the treatment is not harmful to the health of the natural lashes. The treatment provides extra volume through the added keratin, collagen and vitamin E in the products.
The lashes can also be coloured afterwards if desired.
Eyelash lifting remains visible for about 6 to 9 weeks. If you choose for eyelash lifting with tint, this tint will stay visible for maximum 3 weeks.
First 24 hours:
- Avoid running water directly on the lashes
- Keep the eyes dry, so that the nourishment can be absorbed properly
- Do not use eye cream
- Do not swim
- Avoid sauna and steam baths
- Do not rub eyes
- After 24 hours, you can do everything as usual. Please note! Swimming in too much chlorinated water can weaken the curl.
This treatment is not suitable for people:
- Who are pregnant
- Who are taking antibiotics
Who have a keratin allergy